Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default six month jail time for no permit

In article ,
"Brian O" wrote:

You have 2 choices, change your address or change the government.
Where I live we have a local government that understands they work for
us. That was not true in my last place of residence so I moved. You do
need to stay involved locally and not let your government get out of
control.

I would agree, but with a city the size of ours, it would be very very
difficult to get enough public involvement to get anything changed.

If you continue to reside there, your ONLY avenue to POSSIBLE solution is the
ballot box. A fatalist attitude, however, is what the elected wonks are
counting on to keep their nice jobs.
--

JR