Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Parry Peter Parry is offline

Default RCDs in series

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:11:29 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Peter Parry" wrote

I thought this was a somewhat more mature use of English than dear
old dribble can manage, it appears the child has discovered
Wikipedia.

My English is much superior.,,and this counters you wonderness of the plug.

I stand corrected, there is no doubt, as the sentence above shows,
that you are to prose what William Topaz McGonagall was to poetry.
"So giftedly bad he backed unwittingly into genius".

What a pity he missed the header for this particular section and most
of his quotation of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BS_1363 which states
"The factual accuracy of this section is disputed."

It maybe.

"is" means it _is_ disputed, not that it may be.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/