Posted to az.politics,mn.politics,alt.home.repair
mrmcafee mrmcafee is offline

Default U.S. Senator Busted: Sucking Dick in Airport Bathroom

not the moderator wrote:
mrmcafee wrote:

not the moderator wrote:
greg3347 wrote:
On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

U.S. SENATOR (AND CLOSET FAGGOT) ARRESTED
IN AIRPORT BATHROOM!

SENATOR LARRY CRAIG OF IDAHO PLEADS GUILTY
TO LEWD CONDUCT!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

HE WAS ONE OF THE 46 U.S. SENATORS TO OPENLY DEFY AMERICA
WITH HIS SECOND VOTE IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Those Senators who betrayed America have a lot of skeletons in
their closet. Imagine if a guy like me got my hands on copies of
their FBI files? Maybe I already did! Look for more defiant
Senators to experience similar things which, ultimately, will
destroy their political careers!

http://halturnershow.com/index.html

Maybe he should have been looking for some Mexican dick.

Who says he wasn't? We all know what fantasy's you "boys" hold.

Damn, Michael, nobody sees or hears from you for weeks, then as soon
as "dick" is mentioned, you're typing and slobbering on your keyboard
faster than Boy George eating a cucumber.

Twas you that invoked your fantasies, john. I've been working.

Your party of late has been just spilling out with "outings", hasn't it"
Not that being queer matters. It is the lying about it that is the
character flaw.

Well, enough. I'll leave you to your day dreams of Jesus and Jose
(together and connected). Enjoy.

--
Michael R. McAfee