Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Rusling Jim Rusling is offline

Default Maglite problem

"SteveB" wrote:

"Jim Rusling" wrote in message
rg...
"Rudy" wrote:

Do you know where I can get a new lens for a 3 D cell model?

Do you know what one of those LONG 4 or 6 D cell units are used for? My
daughter used to carry it (she's a PO) but went to a smaller LED. She gave
it to me, and it's such a log, it ain't worth a crap for anything. I know
they're good for smackin perps, but now they got pepper spray and tasers and
snap batons. It's just a big expensive piece of crud in my estimation.

Steve

I have a couple of 3 Watt LED's. They are good but they will go
through a set of batteries in about 4 hours. I have put a LED in the
Maglight and it works just as good as a regular bulb. It will also go
about 35 to 40 hours on one set of batteries. It is also handy as a
club.
--
Jim Rusling
More or Less Retired