Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Baseboard mounting

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 23:00:56 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message

I really do appreciate older homes and the talent too build them.

What I don't like is that all the wires and recent breakers in the
panel (recent observation) are in Spanish.

Probably installed by the same guy with the tube of caulk doing trim work
today.

Find a house in Las Vegas and every one has caulk on trim. MDF 99.9%,
not like real wood from back (east of the Misippnii
--
Oren

excused from saving Universes."