Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lumber Purchase

"Virgle" wrote in message
I live out in the country. A city fellow bought a house near me that had a
16 X 30 foot horse barn with a dirt floor. He didn't want the building
because his tools got dusty so he gave it away. I spent a week getting it
up on cribs then had my farmer neighbor bring in his 30 foot trailor and
tow it to my place. Cost : I lost a lot of sweat and gave the farmer
$100.00 plus I had to repaint.
Nice building completely enclosed with solid pine boards and siding on top
of that.

Would be a good deal if you'd have gotten the seller to pick up the paint
tab.