Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Statistics for week ending 20070827 Where is the Spam listed?

The program that is being used on SEJWelding is stealing username and domain...
Show the full header and you get a bogus header.

So be prepared here for some interesting - and ugly stuff by using our names.
Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/

DoN. Nichols wrote:
According to Martin H. Eastburn :
And not a single comment on the massive amount of spam.
You know - the Hijackers - single user single subject - hundreds of them.

Those were very carefully crafted to *not* show up in such lists
of statistics, which are designed to show posting patterns of
individuals who post multiple articles, and groupings of subjects
and threads.

It would need a very different program to gather the statistics
of the recent flood -- where our newsgroup (among many others) was
co-opted to flood sci.crypt.

After all -- it *is* a program, not an individual gathering
these statistics, you know. Yes, an individual runs the program, but he
does not retailor the program each week.

Enjoy,
DoN.