Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger_N Roger_N is offline

Default FS, 3PT Hitch attachment for Case Backhoe.

I have a 3 point hitch attachment that goes on a Case Backhoe. It has
hydraulic cylinders for top link, side link, and up/down. There are 4
valves, one for each of the 3 cylinders and an spare. Basically you take of
the backhoe and put this attachment in its place, then I guess you add a
grading blade or whatever 3pt hitch attachment you want to use. I bought
this as an accessory when I bought my backhoe and have never bought a blade
or tried it out. I have since bought a small tractor that came with a mower
and back blade, I don't plan on ever using this attachment so I'm trying to
sell it. Asking $400.

Metalworking content: can be used to bend metal :-)

RogerN