Posted to az.politics,mn.politics,houston.general,rec.boats,alt.home.repair
[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline

Default U.S. Senator Busted: Sucking Dick in Airport Bathroom

On Aug 28, 2:46 pm, Ken wrote:
On Aug 28, 4:45 am, greg3347 wrote:

On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

U.S. SENATOR (AND CLOSET FAGGOT) ARRESTED
IN AIRPORT BATHROOM!

SENATOR LARRY CRAIG OF IDAHO PLEADS GUILTY
TO LEWD CONDUCT!

HE WAS ONE OF THE 46 U.S. SENATORS TO OPENLY DEFY AMERICA
WITH HIS SECOND VOTE IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Those Senators who betrayed America have a lot of skeletons in
their closet. Imagine if a guy like me got my hands on copies of
their FBI files? Maybe I already did! Look for more defiant
Senators to experience similar things which, ultimately, will
destroy their political careers!

http://halturnershow.com/index.html

Larry Craig told the judge that it all was just a big mistake.

According to court records, this is what actually was said during the
hearing:
"Let me be perfectly clear about this "incident" Judge
You see, there was this guy I didn't know who just got bit by a
rattlesnake when he was taking a leak in the bathroom and he asked me
to suck out the poison."- Hide quoted text -

Thank God school starts tomorrow, don't you guys have a pimple or a
hard on to work out??