Posted to alt.home.repair
Brian O Brian O is offline

Default six month jail time for no permit

wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:46:48 -0600, "Brian O"
wrote:

There is no justice or fairness when dealing with the city, or county

here
either.

You have 2 choices, change your address or change the government.
Where I live we have a local government that understands they work for
us. That was not true in my last place of residence so I moved. You do
need to stay involved locally and not let your government get out ofd
control.

I would agree, but with a city the size of ours, it would be very very
difficult to get enough public involvement to get anything changed.