Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Lathe chuck carrier?

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:15:16 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote:

snip
While not a good photo of it (I could of swore that I had one)
here's a pic of mine on my Sidney. (third one down)

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/...ook/lathes.htm

This old pic shows the one I got the idea from. Sorry for the bad
pic but this is one of the first pics I ever posted to the web. I took
them with a 35mm at night so it was hard to get a good exposure. Then
to top it off the scans made by the company that developed the film
where lousy.

snip

Hi Wayne,

I took the liberty to mess around with your photos/images a
bit. I uploaded them to my site as (1.3mb):

http://www.iserv.net/~lfisk/lathes-new.zip

Take a look and if you like them use them in place of the
current ones. I just changed the name on each one by adding
"-1" to it (ie sidney-1.jpg).

If I had the original images I might be able to do a bit
more with them. Assuming of course that they weren't the
originals being used already on the web page.

The chuck davit you wanted to show is a bit easier to make
out now.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b