Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] tinnews@isbd.co.uk is offline

Default Tennis court construction - any good information on web?

soup wrote:
wrote:

The fencing etc. seems to me fairly striaghtforward but I haven't
really got a clue about what's needed for foundations and court
surface. Our land is *very* sandy so effectively we have a sand base
already made.

Are there any web sites around which could be helpful in deciding
whether this is a sensible DIY thing to do, what's involved and any
companies which might be helpful in doing some parts of the work.

Not really D.I.Y. but no doubt this could be adapted
http://www.amss.co.uk/construction.html
For a tarmac surface.

Thanks, that is quite useful.

--