Posted to uk.d-i-y
Micbooster Micbooster is offline

Default Stainless steel to wood adhesive

Hello all,

I have a stainless steel "worktop" sink (all in one). The whole thing
is a piece of SS folded around a 1 1/2" wooden frame with additional
cross pieces. The flat sections of the worktop are glued to the cross
pieces with some sort of adhesive (silicone maybe). One area has
become detached and the worktop pings up and down when pressed. I
will call the manufacturer for advice but what would the recommended
adhesive be - there are so many around. It will need to take a bit of
movement as the steel is not rigid and does flex a little when
pressed, also I have very little space to squeeze it into, I could not
"spread evenly over both surfaces" for instance. Thank you in
advance, Nick.