Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default toilet: i am about to replace the wax ring

samster wrote in
news
toilet i installed two years ago ... all was well until recently when
I noticed some water seeping out underneath.

I am thinking its gotta be the wax ring from the toilet being moved
around a little.

i have VOWED that when I work on it tommorow I am going to use a
waxless ring (i bought one on home depot a long time ago but never
installed it and have been kicking myself since)

anyone have experiences installing the waxless rings?

....and you are sure it's not because you had some very humid warm days?