Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic azotic is offline

Default Say goodbuy to home shops

"Mike Henry" wrote in message

"azotic" wrote in message
The article in the link is of concern to anyone with a home shop. If
you have a neighbor thats a pain in the ass now just wait till he has the
power he so desires to run your life with the full force of the law
to back him up.

http://www.coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs....WS01/708270318

Best Regards
Tom.

Was there something specific in that article about home shops? If so I
missed it.

We live in a townhome in a pretty nice area and I've had zero complaints
from neighbors on any of the tools in use in my home shop, including a
medium-sized CNC mill that can make a bit of noise late evenings. The HOA
pays for outside maintenance which leaves me more time in the shop - seems
like a fair trade to me.

Mike

Your very fortunate to live in a HOA where the CCR's don't pohibit you from
having
a shop in your home. When i was house hunting all the HOA controlled homes i
was
offered had CCR's that strictley prohibit a home shop.

Best Regards
Tom.