Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John John is offline

Default Say goodbuy to home shops

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Aug 27, 7:51 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"Ignoramus3635" wrote in message

news
People are ready to sell their soul to the devil and suffer a
lifetime of nonsensical inconveniences (and impose same on their
neighbors) so that they can get a few thousand more for their
homes ("home values"). It is ridiculous.

So what if someone has a refrigerator in their front yard. I
personally would not care too much.

It's the washing machine and the pigs running out the front door that get to
me. Short of that, just keep the poison ivy from running into my yard and
I'm happy.

--
Ed Huntress

Ah but Ed...you could use the neighbor's washing machine and their hog
of today could be your bacon of tomorrow. ;)

TMT

As long as they invite you to the pig roast........if not have your own
and invite one of your neighbors pigs to the roast.

I wonder how many pot bellyed pigs wound up in the pot?

John