Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dumb question?

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 27, 11:24 am, Phisherman wrote:
Doesn't matter. Make sure the vents are not blocked with insulation.

Thanks for the help guys. Regarding the insulation, I was surprised
that none came drifting out when the soffit was removed because the
crawlspace is filled with blown in insulation that is quite deep and
appears to uniformly cover the enitre area. I'd been expecting to
have to contrive something to put up between the rafters to keep it
away from the vents. I *think* I'm glad there was none.

Thanks again.

I used a product with an inaccurate name: hardware cloth. It's not cloth,
but a mesh with holes bigger than window screen.
He
http://www.twpinc.com/twpinc/control...ry_id=TWPCAT_4

Easy to find at hardware or home improvement stores. It's quite stiff, so
it'll stay in whatever shape/position/angle you need.