Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Trailer Questions

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:53:35 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Pete
C." quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 01:42:05 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Pete
C." quickly quoth:

Yep. Last time I checked, horses didn't come with 5th wheel hitches so
you couldn't really go with a semi-trailer setup

I see no reason why 4 horses couldn't be hitched up that way for a
lighter-tongue-loaded 5th wheel. They hauled 300 lb men around on
their backs and thousands of pounds of wagon loads. Where's your
blacksmithing spirit, boy?

Where would you plug in the air brakes?

In parallel with the methane dollectors, of course.

------
We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.

That's what I was afraid of.