Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default heat pump time delay board

"Telstra" wrote in message
Both model numbers CPKJ301AB and ICM312 are models
of Heat pump defrost control timer's not the model numbers
of outdoor units. You should go back to stealing hubcaps
and start remedial english lessons

Hey Dip****,

The CPKJ30-1A is a 2 1/2 ton, Goodman Heat Pump.

I suggest you have your facts straight, before you go posting crap!

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message

"Big_Jake" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 26, 5:49 pm, wf3h wrote:
My A/C unit quit and the technician says it's the time delay board on
the outside unit. He wants $300 for the board. He gave me the board
number as CPKJ30-1AB and I found a replacement on the net for $30 at:

http://climatedoctors.zoovy.com/product/ICM312

question is, of course, is this the board, and does anyone know if
replacing the board on the unit with this board will work?

Thanks All!

Well, it is really hard to see from here!

Since you didn't give the model of your outdoor unit, how can anyone
tell you if the replacement will work?

JK

The model number is listed above.