Posted to alt.home.repair
wf3h wf3h is offline

Default heat pump time delay board

On Aug 26, 7:55 pm, willshak wrote:
on 8/26/2007 6:49 PM wf3h said the following: My A/C unit quit and the technician says it's the time delay board on
the outside unit. He wants $300 for the board. He gave me the board
number as CPKJ30-1AB and I found a replacement on the net for $30 at:

http://climatedoctors.zoovy.com/product/ICM312

question is, of course, is this the board, and does anyone know if
replacing the board on the unit with this board will work?

Thanks All!

The site says that the ICM318 board replaces the CPKJ30-1A, CPKJ30-1AB,
CPKJ36-1, and CPKJ36-1A boards. If it does replace the OEM board and is
installed correctly, it should work. What else do you need to know?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Hi Bill

I didn't check the CPKJ board closely but don't remember DIP switches.
It looks like the replacement has switches, so not sure what needs to
be set up.