Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Sony KV-35V45 CRT Short, i'm clueless now..

"JANA" wrote in message
I would not go near an old set like that even if I got it for free! Over
here with our new pollution and environment laws, it can cost $100+ to get
rid of an old TV set! If you buy it, you will be doing the man a favour.
The $100 can be a nice deposit for a discent LCD TV that comes with a
warranty, and it will give you a number of years of good service and
enjoyment!

Over where? It's 15 bucks to dispose of an old TV here, some of us still
prefer a good CRT over an LCD TV, I'd take a 27" Sony over any standard def
flat panel.