Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA JANA is offline

Default Sony KV-XF25M80

The set has to be properly troubleshooted. Verifying the power supply and
then the scan circuits is the first order of sequence. This is something
that the do-it-yourselfer would not be able to accomplish. TV service
requires the proper training, service information, and tools. There are
also safety issues involved.

I suggest you take the set in to a service shop, and have them do an
estimate.

--

JANA
_____

"hazwil" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear sci.electronic.repair member, I have some problem with my TV
(Sony KV-
XF25M80),Cannot On (No sound and picture). The standby lamp
blinking.Could you help me to solve the problem..

Best Regards

Hazwil