Posted to alt.home.repair
Gini Gini is offline

Default Price Pfister Phaucet Question

"J.A. Michel" wrote

"SteveB" wrote

I have a new kitchen faucet by Price Pfister. A Bacharach model, IIRC.
It has one lever, left and right, up and down to adjust the temp and flow.

My problem is that when it is used at a slow water flow rate, the weight
of the handle causes the handle to drop and shuts off the water. I just
pulled the setscrew and handle, and I cannot see any adjustment on there.
Just a large nut down inside a collar that would be hard to grasp.

I threw away the directions. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Steve

Remove & Replace!

I made the mistake of spending 140 bucks on a price pucker phaucet. Boy,
did I get hosed! Mine flowed so slow, it'd take like 10 minutes to fill a
pitcher of water. I called and bitched, talked to some gal who spoke
broken English so badly that I could not understand most of what she said.
They sent some new parts and stuff for it, but I didn't even bother. I
pulled that phunky piece of pfister **** out and replaced it with a
quality faucet. I suggest you do the same!

==
Same experience with PF here. The sprayer handle broke within a year.
The soap dispenser broke within 2.