Posted to alt.home.repair
Jethro Jethro is offline

Default I don't understand why my phone system does what it does.

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 19:17:13 -0400, "David Martel"
wrote:

Jethro,

Well, your cordless phones have a "base station" that is probably plugged
into your home electricity, so no electricity, no base station, no cordless
phone. Do all of your corded phones plug into your house electrical system?

Dave M.

As I tried to say - no. Two phones are 'corded'. That is - they plug
directly into bedroom wall outlets (phone outlets). So I figure they
do not depend on 'house electricity' at all.

Thanks

Jethro