Posted to alt.home.repair
Jason Jason is offline

Default Replacing Alarm Keypad

Do you have a manual? Have you read it? Reed it again. If you
haven't got one, find one, even from a different model if necessary
will likely have most of the same features.

What does it say about incessant beeping?

Nope, I don't have a manual. I've been loosely looking for one online
for years, but haven't seen a model # on the unit to have anything to
go by. All it says is "ITI," on both the control panel and the keypad.

I'm sure that once I open the control panel to get the battery, I'll
find a model #, but I've just never had a reason to do so until now.

- Jason