Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Joseph Gwinn Joseph Gwinn is offline

Default Help identify a connector

In article ,
Richard J Kinch wrote:

Can anyone help identify this electronics connector? This is on a medical
instrument (Topcon retinal camera, model TRC-50EX) from the 1990s:

http://www.truetex.com/mystery_connector.htm

I thought it was some custom item, but then I saw something similar to the
female side on a Motorola walkie-talkie recently.

The connector is most likely custom. However, you can buy the spring
pins made by Mill-Max (and sold by Allied et al), and machine a housing
to hold the pins. The Mill-Max spring pins are actually intended for
Automatic Test Equipment fixtures. http://www.mill-max.com/

Joe Gwinn