Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default metal cover for exterior wiring running along walls

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:31:28 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"
mused:

"Bob Minchin" wrote in message
Frank Erskine wrote:
On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:59:28 +0100, "nightjar" nightjar@insert

my
surname here.uk.com wrote:

"Tom Woods" wrote in message
. ..

I've seen this on buildings but can't seem to find it for sale,

or
know what it is properly called to ask for it or search for it at
screwfix.
Can anybody help and advise where I can buy it from?

Any electrical wholesaler. No idea what it is called 'some of that
galvanised cover for exterior cables' works.

Steel capping, usually.

Or channeling like this
http://www.qvsdirect.com/Channeling-...eel-c-552.html

Bob

But that's really intended for internal use under plaster -

Chances are that's what the OP has seen though. It's better than
nothing.
--
Regards,
Stuart.