Posted to rec.woodworking
Matt Matt is offline

Default Rolling cabinet for my planar

The Ridgid used to come with a tool stand in the price. Does it not any
longer?

Patriarch

It indeed did come with the stamped metal stand. Problem is, for me, I
need mobility in my shop. Also, their arent any options for me to add
storage under the stand. It has been a b**ch moving the planer around
the shop. So I figured why not make some saw dust and build a
functional base with the features I am looking for?

I am going to use 3/4 oak plywood, add several full extension drawers
and maybe allow some room below for my bench grinder.

Matt