Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Repairing crumbling concrete steps - Help!

On Aug 24, 9:19 am, wrote:

snip

Many other houses in my project still have the original steps intact

snip

Seems to me that would indicate that the concrete quality might have
been fairly decent if all of the houses were done in a similar time
frame, etc. So before doing anything rash, talk to a serious concrete
professional about salvaging what you have or a partial rebuild. With
concrete saws, tools, and clever forming much could be done. Some of
the concrete we have today is much more durable than in the past. It
probably won't be cheap, but you may be qute pleased with the outcome.
Good luck.

Joe