Posted to rec.woodworking
user user is offline

Default I can't find it! a random lament

Renata wrote:
On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:43:51 -0500, user wrote:

Renata wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:31:30 GMT, Nova wrote:

Joe wrote:

I work off the "What was I doing the last time I used it" principle.
Unless...

I recall looking for something and finding my can of turpentine. I
remember thinking, "I wonder if turp would be an acceptable
substitute" for whatever it was that I was looking. I remember
thinking, 'Nah, I better find the right stuff". And eventually did.

Now, I'm looking for the turp, can't find it, can't recall what I was
doing in the above scenario to know where to look for it (besides my
whole house that I've gone over twice).

I'm sure it will pop up - after I've bought another can.

Renata

I know where your can of turp is! And why is it sitting on the tank
of our toilet in the half bath? It's been there for about 2 years. Maybe
I'll just ask the wife.

If you 'd be so kind as to share the location as soon as she tells
you, I'd surely appreciate it.

;-)

Renata

Location of what? The turp? It's on the toilet tank in the
half bath. But why? Why is the turp sitting on the toilet tank? *that*
is *your* turp, isn't it?