Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Todesco Art Todesco is offline

Default An Annoying Infestation

Probably made in China!

jmagerl wrote:
Check out any wall hangings above the bed. I was plagued by little beetles
and bites in my bed and traced it down to a wreath made from naturual twigs
hanging on the wall. We quiickly threw it out into the -10 degree winter air
to kill them and threw it away. Never been bothered again. I have no idea
why they were there. THe wreath had been hanging on the wall for three years
previously without a problem

"Ron" wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in Oregon and lately, within the last few months, the bed
rooms of my house have been plagued with black beetle-like insects and
what looks like caterpillars that are both found on the beds but
(thankfully) nowhere else in the house. Does anybody know what these
pests are?
Where they come from?-- they just seem to materialize on the beds. And
a way to get rid of these nasty pests?

Ron