Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wayne Cook Wayne Cook is offline

Default Lathe chuck carrier?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 07:34:27 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

While not a good photo of it (I could of swore that I had one)
here's a pic of mine on my Sidney. (third one down)

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/...ook/lathes.htm

I must have a faulty memory chip. I thought you were replacing that old gal
with a Leblond servo shift. Did the sale fall through or has my poor old
brain completely cross wired?

I've looked at a number of lathes to replace it. I've just not found
the right one at the right price yet (and right location).

I've got another lathe just like it, leblond 16x120, that I had to move to
the barn. I couldn't bear to sell it but no longer had room for it. Its for
sale but only to a good home. I get attached to my toys.

I remember it. You offered it to me.