Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Al Qaeda's Travel Agent -- Damascus International Airport is a hub for terrorists

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:40:10 -0500, Ignoramus31502
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:42:43 -0700, Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 20:26:10 -0500, Ignoramus13321
wrote:

Joe is, however, interested in "putting pressure" on Syria,
which is indeed an obstacle as far as Israel's plans are concerned.

Hummmmm Israels plans for world domination?

Just regional domination.

Oh...like when they took Gaza away as a prize for kicking the ass of
all 6 middle eastern countries who attacked her..hummm what was it...3
times in concert?

Or Israels plans to simply stay alive despite 6 middle eastern
countries want to bulldoze it flat and kill everyone living there?

You are raising an issue wholly separate from the point that I made
about Joe being Israel's agent of influence. I do not believe that all
things that Israel does are based solely on the immediate need to
survive imminent destruction.

You dont believe in lots of true things either, mores the pity.

Gunner