Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Craigslist

Karl Townsend wrote:

And I've bought a bunch of stuff on CL in the last year. Mostly
firearms, despite the *cough* ban. Pretty amusing some of the ways
people get around that.

"Paper Puncher for sale. Makes holes approx .223 diamter. black."

Very funny and creative. Tangentially, maybe it is time for me to look
into .223 paper punchers, which I avoided to date, for reasons that
may not apply any more (more money).

I have a Ruger Mini-14 .223" paper punch for sale.

I had a catch filled in on my Mini14 paper punch so it would punch
automatically. The one time I had two legged varmints in the sales building,
I punched 30 holes in about five seconds. The varmints scattered real fast,
so hole punches make good varmint repellent also.

Karl

Anyone have a Browning BAR 7mm R.M. masonry drill for sale cheap?