Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Who is it that sells short pieces of metal over the web?

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:06:25 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Somewhere surfing the web I ran into a reference to www.metal?.net or so.
The place sells cut to length pieces of metal and does mail order.

I've tried googling and such but can't figure out what this companies
website is atm.

Does the partial name strike a bell in your head?

Hi Wes,

I don't know if you ever get down this way but you may find
this of interest (located in Holland, MI):

http://www.genzinksurplussteel.com/

I haven't bought anything from them yet, but I'll probably
look into it if I need something better than mystery metal.
They may ship too, it doesn't really say on their web page.
You'll have to browse through their inventory/pdf to see
what they currently have available.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b