Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] grice@panamsat.com is offline

Default Craigslist

But since I want them gone and he was willing to spend $50 on them,
Ill give them to him free, no charge, gratis if he drives over and
picks them up, as I dont often see too many vehicles that get 3 miles
per gallon on the hiway and it would be fun to look at.

Ive not heard from the ****er yet.

I've bought a few things from Craigslist. And I would NEVER do that to
a seller: "diddle" the price or expect a seller to deliver for
nothing.

Frankly, I was astounded when you offered to deliver my welder for
nothing!

I had only 1 bad experience with a Craigslist seller and several good
ones. The bad experience involved a container load of tools. The
seller sounded desperate - willing to unload his container lot by the
pound at scrap prices. When I tried to set up a meeting to see what he
had, the guy got VERY strange and told me he needed to check the
location once again and would call me back in a couple of hours. He
never did.

I have to assume that the stuff was stolen.

All in all, I prefer the eBay model over Cragslist but I will continue
to look both places.

Gary