Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jose Capco Jose Capco is offline

Default digital camera repair.

I have a Canon powershot digital camera and I opened it because I was
suspecting the CCD sensor (the LCD display was showing me dashed lines
instead of the actual display). After opening it, I decided to leave
it aside as the work would take more than my available time. But then,
the camera wouldnt turn on again.. even after I used newly charge
batteries and power supply to bring it back to life.

Does anyone has experience in camera repair? Does anyone have an idea
what could be the problem here? I really don't see how Im able to
check for current running in a camera.. and cameras dont usually come
with schematics. If I want to get to the board I need to open it even
more than I just did before and I am afraid it could get worst.

Sincerely,
Jose Capco