Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Large Rabbet

Kent wrote:
I am making molding that will wrap the bottom side of my upper kitchen
cabinets. It looks like an "L" with a bullnose on the face. I need to
cut a large rabbet to form the "L" shape. The rabbet will be 1" by
3/4". I am doing this in white oak. I have a table saw with a good
blade,. I also have a dado blade. Finally, I have a router table with
a large router. What is the best method to do this? My initial
thought is to make two cuts on the table saw suing a standard blade
and rotating the stock 90 degrees for the second cut.

Google search:
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...rampant+Rabbit