Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Round rostrum

Why on earth did you put some of the 2x4 upended and some flat.
They all belong on end...

Mekon wrote:
For our next play I had to build this round rostrum.It will, when the
set decorator finishes with it look like a round pouffe or ottoman.
The shot underneath is to show the studs in the construction. To those
who look at that bit and think 'over engineered' I say only that the
lead female in this play has to dance atop of this thing and she is not
known for her svelte waif like figure.

When it gets dressed and the set is fully painted I'll post more pics.

Mekon