Posted to alt.home.repair
Old Boat Old Boat is offline

Default Cast Iron Tub removal

"Moe Jones" wrote in message
Old Boat wrote:
Anyone got any idea how to remove a cast iron tub. I really don't
care if it comes out in one piece or not. Looks pretty heavy. If I
have to break it up, what's the best way to do it.

Thanks,

ELY

What all have said is so right but have you ever thought of a roto hammer
with the right bit.

--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician

Thanks for the advice guys, I kind of figured that was what I had to do. No
never thought of a roto hammer. Will cover everything up and see what
happens. It is not a claw foot tub, just a narrow one that is standard
length that was avocado green. Its got to go.

LJ