Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electro Static painting

"tolbiny" wrote in message
Perhaps someone will have a suggestion for me. I just bought a new entry
door that I had planned to repaint from white to blue to match my garage
doors. I find now that the door was painted white at the factory using an
electrostatic method. What kind of paint must I buy (or is it possible at
all) to repaint the door with a brush to match my other doors. I realise
the finish will never be as smooth as a factory job. Thanks for your help.

Auto body shop. Have them spray paint the color of your choice.