Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken Ken is offline

Default looking for supplier of satin chrome screws

On Aug 21, 7:01 pm, Mike wrote:
Can anyone recommend a supplier for satin chrome screws? I am
finishing a closet that has a door with satin chrome hinges and a
stain chrome door handle (what schlage calls the 626 finish). I need
to screw a few things to the wall and would like to use 3" screws and
finish washers that match the satin chrome already in the closet. I
have not had any luck with local hardware stores.

Thanks,

mh

Or you could turn some shiny chrome or stainless screws into satin
with a little steel wool or fine sandpaper.

Ken