Posted to rec.woodworking
Patriarch Patriarch is offline

Default I can't find it! a random lament

FoggyTown wrote in news:1187783869.671152.106480
@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

On Aug 22, 12:40?am, (J T) wrote:
Tue, Aug 21, 2007, 7:57am (EDT-3) )
doth lament thusly:
snip And I spend far too many hours searching for things I know I
have, only to have them turn up months later... snip

snip So you can stop
blaming it on old age, and now you can blame it on your intense
concentration. Simple. No prob. What was I talking about?

JOAT

You know you really have a problem when the focus of the intense
concentration was tying your shoe lace!

FobbyTown
Most of my projects' best features started out as mistakes!

We have a well known sportscaster/social commentator here, who claims that
his measure of 'having arrived in life' is not having to tie his
shoelaces...

Patriarch,
barefoot and in shorts...