Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default I can't find it! a random lament

" wrote in
oups.com:

*snip*

It's not a tool, but I bought a lawn sprinker to replace one that
broke. Two days later I found the even better lawn sprinkler I'd
bought last year on sale, to be prepared for when one broke....

It goes on and on...

I guess I should clean up my shop.

We have a saying around he
"You always find it after you buy (or make) a new one."

If you're building, you usually find what you're looking for when the
project's 90% complete. Happened the other day with a bench hook...

Puckdropper