Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lead flashing

raden wrote:
In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
raden wrote:
In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
tony sayer wrote:
In article , Mark
rce9.co.uk scribeth thus
Just had a quote for lead flashing. I need two rolls of it.

300mm Code 4, £102 + VAT.

Ouch!

mark

Now you can understand why Mr Pikey is so interested in church
roof's;..

Around here its industrial units as well. January this year I
replaced the lead flashing above the porches of 6 industrial units
raided by Mr Pikey. Replaced it with Wickes Hi-Tack Flashing Strip
which has no commercial value. Good little earner that - and no,
it wasn't me who put Mr Pikey up to it :-)

BTW, I told someone who was looking for a CH fitter to give you a
ring today

Thank you. Was it about a circuit board on a boiler?

Potterton Lynx, yes

Thanks. I did get the call but I couldn't help - not that clever! I passed
him on to a guy I know who could sort him no problem.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman