Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Home Depot , Fox TV, and Global Warming

on 8/21/2007 11:59 AM Dan Espen said the following:
Smitty Two writes:

Cindy, I applaud your evangelical spirit, but this is totally OT for
this group. And, as you've seen, this group is largely populated by
people who don't agree with you, and never will, scientific evidence be
damned. So take it somewhere else, please.

Agree that it's off-topic.

As to the larger population, that's an assertion on your
part with no evidence.

Yes a few skeptics have posted their opinions,
but that does not prove a majority.
It could very well be that the majority realizes
that this is completely off topic.

For my part, I don't like the climbing CO2 levels.
The evidence for that is very clear.
I KNOW I can't breath that stuff.

It seems that the most vocal of the global warming issue are the
celebrities, who espouse that we all use less energy so that less fossil
fuels are used to generate the energy. I notice in fan magazines that
pictures of almost all of the celebrities multi-million dollar homes
have no visible means of using solar power, i.e., no solar panels, or
other energy saving devices on their multi-roofed mansions. The only
exception that I have seen is Julia Robert's home, which has solar
panels on all roofs for electricity and hot water.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY