Posted to comp.lang.java.programmer,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet,comp.lang.python,rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair
Twisted Twisted is offline

Default Latest models of Gibson guitars

On Aug 21, 8:52 am, kaldrenon wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:54 pm, Twisted wrote:

If the message then
says something absurd, like "this is a newsgroup about Python" when
I'm reading it in cljp, well, what do you expect? :P

I think most would expect you to go, "WTF?" but then, like a rational
person, click the helpful little "More options" link that GG provides

[snip rest of insult-implying randomness]

Er, right, whatever. :P

though nothing in the headers would indicate this.

Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet, comp.lang.python,
rec.photo.digital, alt.home.repair

That indicates a *crosspost*. As I was saying in the post you've
willfully misinterpreted in order to attack me, there is however
nothing of the sort to indicate a *multipost*.