Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Slightly OT-guns, metal content

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:27:35 -0000, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

One poor guy never put it on the paper, much less the black. And the
instructor gave him his certificate, anyway. I don't think he should
have denied him, but he should have worked with him to get it right. The
first time this fellow uses a weapon in anger, it's going to be a scene
right out of Mark Twain's story "Those Extraordinary Twins".

LLoyd

I instruct..and assist the local CCW instructor (he also trains the
corrections officer classes at the local JC.

No pass the range..no tickee.

If you dont pass the drivers training course..you aint gonna get your
drivers license. Same should apply with CCW paper.

Anyone can be taught to shoot. Some take longer than others. I worked
with a blind woman once. Taught her to shoot, but strongly recommended
she get a couple dogs and a good sharp knive to tuck away on her
person, both suggestions she followed. Taught her some up close and
personal knife work. She never has the lights on in her home, for
obvious reasons (other than outside lighting and some token security
lighting. Anyone trying to take her on at night..is gonna be doing it
in the dark..where she lives.

Gunner