Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Zebra Zebra is offline

Default Need schematic for door ajar warning chime, or a chime sound.

I remembered that there is a light activating chime at the car accessories
shop. Just stick it to the interior light (set the light to auto) and it
will do the job.

"ehsjr" ???????:cPhyi.2733$Wr3.123@trndny03...
Susan Rice wrote:
I want to put together or obtain a gadget that makes a chime sound,
like the door ajar warning chime in a car. Haven't had any luck
looking for a door ajar warning chime in a car junkyard. Not sure
what to ask for. Nor have I found any schematic saying how to build
one.

(thought I posted this earlier, but it didn't show up.)

Buy one at an auto parts store or dealer.

Ed