Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default decent garage door remote

I think you can get longer range with a different antenna setup or placement
on the receiver side.

You might want to consult with a commercial garage door company in your
area, perhaps they have a more industrial grade model.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...
There's a garage door on the side of the packing shed that is open/closed
every time a tractor load of fruit comes in. Three tractors most days.

If one remote dies, you have to retrain all three, otherwise the other two
won't work. this is getting to be a terrible pain. Plus, most of the time
the remote won't work till you're right in front of the shed.

So does anybody make a decent higher power remote? We're going to buy

three
new ones.

Karl